Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New Game

A variation of the "[Your Name] Needs" game. This is the "[Your Name] Hates" game. Mama Squirrel suggested it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tim's Mom hates to cook. She knows how, She just hates it.
(I hate to cook. I don't really know how, either)

Tim's Mom Hates: Humidity
(There are worse things than humidity)

Tim's Mom hates most software.
(Not *most* software, just most software updates)

Tim's Mom HATES the idea of returning to the house that held so many horrid memories and having to be near his sister.
(Wow! Sounds like a story behind this one!)

Tim's Mom hates Dave Matthews.
(I have no opinion of Dave Matthews; people I respect like him, so he must be okay!)

Tim's Mom hates being interrupted
(not as much as I hate being misunderstood)

Tim's Mom hates the Running game
(true, I'm not very athletic!)


Tim's Mom hates the way her pantry smells of old potatoes, ginger and Campbell’s Tomato Soup.
(?)

Tim's Mom hates her printer and suggests we don't order anymore.
(but I love my new laser printer!)

Tim's Mom hates when I sing
(depends on who "I" is)

Tim's Mom hates our mice; they give her a great deal of trouble when she cleans cages And such.
(I think mice are cute)

Tim's Mom hates to have even the slightest bit of visible light in the room when she is sleeping.
(I sleep with a night light . . .)

Tim's Mom hates it when people stare at her
(Yes, this is true!)

Tim's Mom loves to act, but Karen is chosen for the lead. Now Tim's Mom hates the play
(I can accept that Karen was right for the part . . .)

I was afraid to tell Tim's Mom about my idea because Tim's Mom hates panel discussions.
(?)