Sunday, October 23, 2005

What Do I Need?

My best friend is in town, so I'm not spending much time at the computer. We met online and we had lots more in common than the list topic. Our friendship has outlasted our interest in that list. We stayed up late one night eating sushi and cake, listening to a new Jackson Browne CD for the first time together, but talked through it and never really heard it. We shopped for books, threw a party, sewed a cloak, took a late walk under a full moon with all four of my kids. In fact, we saw a falling star on that walk. We all saw it. I guess you could say I'm doing more doing than blogging! But I saw this and thought it looked fun:

Stealing from BetsyPage's blog... Google "" needs" and see what comes up...

I did google in my name, I didn't google in "Tim's Mom. But since that's how I post, I'll type that in place of My name.

(Tim's mom) needs to poke Thomas but will not have a chance before the business meeting
(Tim's mom) needs a family with a strong support network
(Tim's mom) needs to take another look.
(Tim's mom) needs people like you to do some meaningful
all (Tim's mom) needs is love and support
(Tim's mom) needs a one or two parent family
(Tim's mom) Needs to Hear it
(Tim's mom) needs to find a place in Paula's life where she does

I don't know why, but I find those really funny!