Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Twenty-Third Post

Hooray! I was tagged to play by Firefly at Bioluminescence!

Here's the game:
1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Well, okay. My 23rd post is one of our end-of-term exams from last school year. And depending on whether a section heading counts as a sentence or not, we end up with this:

"What invention do you think most changed the world? What can you tell about how it came about?"

Well, I do have an interest in the world being changed. And homeschool is pretty much my life right now. :)

I tag Miss Roxie at Sunny Day, my Homemaker friend at Thimble Cottage, Cheekymama at I Have to Say, Phyllis at Hunsucker Home and Keepermom at Lighthouse Christian Academy.